Qualgro is a Singapore-based Venture Capital firm investing at Series A & B, in Data & Software, across Southeast Asia. Our multi-cultural team has diverse business, investment and consulting experience. Since 2015, we have made investments in over 30 companies, including PatSnap, Appier, Shopback, Funding Societies, Wavecell, Hevo, Brighte, Vend, Nura, amongst many others.
Qualgro is seeking an Analyst to join our team (based in Singapore), to help analyse start-ups opportunities and contribute to our operations. Reporting to the Senior team, the role will focus on assisting Associates and Principals on networking efforts across the tech ecosystem and on conducting analyses related to various areas: markets, financials, technology etc.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Contributing to sourcing activity: networking; engaging with founders and ecosystem players; pipeline analytics; assessing investment opportunities.
- Assisting the due diligence process: building financial models and market analyses; conducting interviews; developing analyses and summaries for review by the Senior team.
- Supporting portfolio companies: driving value-creation in portfolio companies (assisting in fundraising, facilitating go-to-market strategies etc.)
- Contributing towards team building: building and improving our tools and capabilities; contributing to our highly positive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier institution.
- 0-2 years of prior working experience.
- Start-up experience (internship and/or full-time) is a plus.
- Real passion for VC, technology, and business building.
- Strong ability to learn in: Analytics; Financial modelling; Communication and interpersonal interactions; Business assessment; Qualitative judgement; Teamwork and Follow-through / execution.
- An entrepreneur and leader mindset; Self-starter; Able to take initiative and risk; High ambition for high-quality achievements.
- Professional and personal maturity with unquestionable integrity.
- Singaporeans/Singapore PRs only.