Qualgro is a Southeast Asian VC firm, based in Singapore, investing at Series A & B, in B2B businesses in Data & SaaS, across Southeast Asia and Australia/NZ. Our multi-cultural team has diverse entrepreneurial, business, investment, technology, and consulting experience. Since 2015, we have made investments in over 30 companies, including Patsnap, Funding Societies, Appier, Hevo, Shopback, Brighte, Vend, amongst many others.
Qualgro is seeking an Analyst Intern to join our team (based in Singapore), to help analyse start-ups opportunities and contribute to our operations. Reporting to the Senior team, the role will focus on assisting Associates and Principals on networking efforts across the tech ecosystem and on conducting analyses related to various areas: markets, financials, technology etc.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Contributing to sourcing activity: pipeline analytics; assessing investment opportunities.
- Assisting the due diligence process: building financial models and market analyses; developing analyses and summaries for review by the Senior team.
- Ad-hoc projects and research
- Contributing towards team building: building and improving our tools and capabilities; contributing to our highly positive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Penultimate/final year student from a top-tier institution.
- Real passion for VC, technology, and business building.
- Strong ability to learn in: analytics, financial modelling, communication and interpersonal interactions, business assessment, qualitative judgement; teamwork, execution, and follow-through.
- An entrepreneur and leader mindset. Self-starter, able to take initiative and risk, high ambition for high-quality achievements.
- Professional and personal maturity with unquestionable integrity.
- Singaporeans/Singapore PRs only.