Qualgro is a Singapore-based Venture Capital firm investing at Series A & B, in Data & Software, across Southeast Asia. Our multi-cultural team has diverse business, investment and consulting experience. Since 2015, we have made investments in over 30 companies, including PatSnap, Appier, Shopback, Funding Societies, Wavecell, Hevo, Brighte, Vend, Nura, amongst many others.
Qualgro is looking for a Manager of Operations to help us grow Qualgro into an iconic investment firm. The Manager of Operations will report to the leadership team to ensure we provide world class investment services to our investors, and service to our portfolio companies. The Manager of Operations will be responsible for all operational aspects of the funds, including finance, investor relations, compliance and some aspects of portfolio management. Most importantly we’re looking for someone who will continue to develop the people, tools and processes to deliver on our mission.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Finance & Tax – support of the finance and reporting function of the funds and management company (i.e. from an Audit, Tax, GST and Financial Reporting perspective)
- Compliance & Legal & Company Secretarial – ensuring that Qualgro is at all times compliant to the various regulatory bodies (eg. MAS, IRAS, ACRA, CIMA)
- Investor Relations – support activities related to Qualgro investor relations
- Support portfolio management & investment documentation-related activity – in relation to monitoring performance and cash position of portfolio companies, support the preparation of fund economics and fund returns, support with the operations aspect of closing an investment, point of contact with the portfolio companies finance teams
- Oversee administrative activities – including HR and other office related activities
- Ideally more than 4+ years of experience in accounting/compliance within a fund management company as a CMSL holder with MAS, fund operations/accountant
- More than 2 years of Managerial experience
- Strong accounting and finance skills. Ability to navigate the regulatory frameworks within which funds such as Qualgro operate.
- Passionate about creating, improving, monitoring and implementing operational solutions.
- Great at communicating both internally and externally. We are looking for someone who is as passionate as we are, about building Qualgro into the most respected investment firm in Southeast Asia.
- You must have a high ownership mentality and the ability to take responsibility for goals and outcomes.
- An entrepreneur and leader mindset, able to take initiative and risk. High ambition for high quality achievements.
- Professional and personal maturity with unquestionable integrity.