Qualgro is a Singapore-based Venture Capital firm investing at Series A & B, in Data & Software, across Southeast Asia. Our multi-cultural team has diverse business, investment and consulting experience. Since 2015, we have made investments in over 30 companies, including PatSnap, Appier, Shopback, Funding Societies, Wavecell, Hevo, Brighte, Vend, Nura, amongst many others.
Qualgro is seeking an Office Administration and HR Assistant to join our team (based in Singapore), to help assist with general office administration duties, and to perform the full spectrum of HR operational duties effectively and efficiently. Reporting to the HR Manager, the role will focus on upkeeping the office, assisting the executives on administrative matters, and HR-related tasks.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Performing general office administration duties efficiently, such as filing, faxing, copying, letters, office upkeep, maintenance of office equipment and supplies, stationeries, pantry supplies stocking, liaising with external vendors.
- Managing and maintaining schedules, appointments, travels, and other activities for the senior team.
- Coordinating travel scheduling for flights, as well as its reimbursement in a timely manner.
- Assisting in expense claims for the senior team.
- Assisting on other operational support matters such as IT, ad hoc projects, etc.
- Performing other business-related duties as needed in a timely manner.
- Performing the full spectrum of HR operational duties effectively and efficiently, including administering payroll, processing claims and leave, managing employee relations, coordinating training and development activities.
- Liaising with external service providers, vendors, government agencies and other sponsors on services and supplies, grants, work applications and labour matters etc.
- Assisting in implementing performance review program that aligns to the high performing work culture, ensuring the review exercises are completed timely and the quality of reviews are consistent matching the requirements.
- Assisting in administering recruitment, employment, transfer, and promotion activities efficiently. Ensuring that employment conditions and records comply with regulatory requirements.
- Performing other work duties as directed by the HR Manager.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a reputable institution.
- LCCI Private Secretary’s Diploma qualification preferred but not essential.
- 1-3 years prior working experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Positive and high energy individual with service-oriented mindset.
- Self-starter, able to take initiative and risk, high ambition for high-quality achievements.
- Professional and personal maturity with unquestionable integrity.