Qualgro is a Southeast Asian VC firm, based in Singapore, investing at Series A & B, in B2B businesses in Data & SaaS, across Southeast Asia and Australia/NZ. Our multi-cultural team has diverse entrepreneurial, business, investment, technology, and consulting experience. Since 2015, we have made investments in over 30 companies, including Patsnap, Funding Societies, Appier, Hevo, Shopback, Brighte, Vend, amongst many others.
Qualgro is seeking a Portfolio Analyst to join our team (based in Singapore), to help with portfolio management. Reporting to the Senior Team, the role will focus on generating value for our portfolio companies, research, fund reporting, and other ad hoc projects.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and reporting performance and cash position of portfolio companies.
- Supporting the preparation of fund economics and fund returns.
- Supporting the operations of closing an investment.
- Assisting portfolio companies with special projects
- Conducting market research, analysis, and preparing presentations to support investor relations and investment team.
- Assisting with fund reporting to external stakeholders
Ad Hoc Projects
- Participating in ad hoc projects from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business-related fields from a reputable institution.
- 1-3 years prior working experience, preferably in a research related field.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of accounting and key financial concepts
- Strong accounting and finance skills
- Passionate about creating, improving, monitoring, and implementing operational solutions
- You must have a high ownership mentality and the ability to take responsibility for goals and outcomes
- An entrepreneur and leader mindset. Self-starter, able to take initiative and risk, high ambition for high-quality achievements.
- Professional and personal maturity with unquestionable integrity.