Qualgro is a venture capital firm based in Singapore. We invest in startups in various sectors,
especially those with B2B, Data/AI, and Software capabilities. We support talented entrepreneurs with
regional or global growth ambitions. Qualgro invests primarily in Southeast Asia at Series A and B.
Since 2015, we have made investments in over 30 companies, including familiar homegrown startups
like Patsnap, Shopback, Funding Societies, as well as global renowned companies like Appier,
Qualgro is seeking an Investor Relations Analyst, to support Qualgro’s IR and fundraising team
across a variety of projects. The role provides a unique opportunity to join a multi-cultural team with
diverse business, investment, and consulting experience, and gain valuable first-hand experience on
investor relations in the venture capital industry.
Role and Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with fundraising efforts by generating top of funnel leads from investor databases like Preqin.
- Qualification of leads and research to identify key contacts in an organisation.
- Updating and maintaining our investor relations database, including ensuring follow- up are done.
- Check for relevant investor events for the fundraising team to attend, and qualify these events.
- Support during investor events, including planning and coordinating of Qualgro investor events, and attending external investor events.
- Support during meetings, including presentation, notes taking, ensuring follow-up actions are being capture into database and done in a timely manner.
- Monitor relevant news and research reports relating to venture capital, Southeast Asia, and provide summaries and updates to the IR team.
- Active contribution to LP newsletter.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Analytical skill, detail oriented and rigorous work ethic striving for excellence.
- Enjoy and ability to connect with people.
- Willingness and ability to learn quickly and apply learnings appropriately.
- Collaborative team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English language (Mandarin is a plus)
- Ideal but not required: Some experience doing IR in investment funds / tech startup in
- Singapore / Southeast Asia.
- University graduate / student